Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Exactly

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

I wrote in my Twitter account a day ago that most often than not, I ask for what I want instead of what I truly need. Why? Because sometimes, I don't know what I need over what I want.

The video nailed for me what I truly believe I need.

No gift greater than sharing one's self selflessly with someone you love doing exactly what that person loves doing. Whether it's watching the most boring documentary in National Geographic or the constant news in CNN or the cheesiest romcom in HBO.

No need for anything except the time together, sharing each other's lives. No frills. No fancy.

No words can ever describe what truly 'love' is.

But this video did!



















... Thanks for this Google! :-)







Happy Heart's Day, Y'all! :-)











later.






No comments: