Tuesday, January 18, 2005

EMPTY SPACE

Hmm ....

















Much as I want to write everyday in this online "Journal of Thoughts', I can't.

Why? Because I have nothing to write! As in!See that BLANK space above? That's my head at night.

How pathetic, eh?

I remember telling my friend that most of the time, at night, I would go straight to my bed, and after some communion with God, I go straight to sleep ... yep! without a single thought to think of.

It bothers me sometimes when I realised that there should at least be something or someone I think of before slumbering.

But NADA. NONE. NOTHING.

Odd? Maybe I'm not in love, Or maybe I have too few of a problem to think of, Or Im just too tired to think at night.

Whichever it is, it bothers me. Again, odd, eh? Because I AM A THINKER. I do not talk too much or do action too much ... I am a person born to brood over matters, stuff, things ....

... but then maybe I have changed ...

... good or bad?


Please help me figure.

later.

No comments: