Friday, January 28, 2005

Smile

I can't help smiling these past few days?

Why? Beats me.

Am I inlove? Goodness ... I miss that heart wrenching, stomach gruelling feeling of being in the state of craziness ... but I don't think I am.

Maybe it's because of this wonderful Korean televonela Lovers In Paris. Yup, I watched and I got hooked. I'm not the usual avid viewer of telenovelas, be it Filipino-made, or American or Korean. It bores me. I will watch the first few episodes then I get sleepy and priority sets in ... I sleep.

But I watched this Korean program and it made me laugh and cry and make me realise that Koreans are pretty good story tellers.I have heard the story before, though. Poor girl, rich man, fell in love, another man intervenes, the family gets in the way, the leads parted ways and then saw each other back in Paris.Typical huh?! But not so that I watched it, I guess.

But what makes me smile these days? What puts that wide stretch on my face, a thoughtful sweet sigh ... I'm sick! hahaha ... I don't know. A guy? Hmmm ... I'm sure it's more than the telenovela. So between that and a guy .. I guess, it's the latter.

It's a stupid high school crush, goodness!

I saw him. He's tall, and handsome, and amazingly intelligent and charming ... now I'm smiling again ... he's dark skinned, well built, funny, ... ok, STOP!

I still sleep outright at night ... but after a few hours of communion with God, I have few minutes to think of someone and smile ... then sleep.

Cheesy, eh?!

later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pretty Cousin! I miss you! I always visit your blog...but no post yet in Feb...ur probably crazy busy again...anyway, just want to say hi and hello...kiss nanay for me. Love you! -joan